I am a performance-driven and creative marketer with 10+ years experience in content, community and social media marketing strategy. Much of my success has come through a keen understanding of influencer relationships, search engine optimization (SEO), inbound marketing, and nurturing brand personas at each step of the buyer life cycle journey.
My passion is finding the sweet spot for brands to engage with their online communities and gain valuable insight from social listening. I enjoy building process, teams, and strategies that utilize inbound marketing to increase a brand’s bottom line. My leadership style can be described as empowering, collaborative, inspiring and bold.
As key social media strategist for the world’s #1 retailer’s campaign on Twitter, I was able to develop a creative strategy and lead a team of 100+ content moderators in receiving high industry regard for social media best practices in online communities, resulting in 10x ROI over 3 year ongoing social media marketing campaigns.
I am especially familiar with the voice of the female consumer, and thrive when working with brands embracing health, wellness, fitness and equality in their culture.
You can see samples of my work and learn more about my professional experience on my Digital Marketing Portfolio.
Press and Recognition:
- Named one of Forbes top 30 Women Entrepreneurs To Follow On Twitter
- Published in the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) CW Bulletin: “Integrating Social Media into Event Strategies”
- Ranked among 200 Most Fearless Women Online in Social Media
- Published on Forbes.com: “20 Top Social Media and Marketing Blogs By Women”
- 100 Cutting Edge Blogs – Business Blogs for Social Networking & Media – Sociable.com