So, it’s end of the month and Blogworld is only 2 weeks away!! I am still so excited about winning the weekend pass from John Chow and can hardly wait to get there! But here’s the thing, getting my ticket a little late in the game has put me a little behind in the whole process of finding sponsors to cover any other costs involved. Guess what that means…
Sale time! I’m offering some big discounts on advertising and sponsorships of MarketLikeAChick!
Top 3 reasons you would want to be represented at Blogworld:
- About 50% of the time, people actually bought things they had learned about at the events.
- Word-of-mouth marketing power over 2,000 conference attendees
- Attendee’s blogs and websites reach over 80 million people every year. That’s about 7 million people a month
If you’d like to be represented at the biggest blogging & new media event this year, here is your chance and here is a sample of what I can offer (please contact me for more info):
- $50 sponsorship – I will hand out any marketing swag you provide me to the bloggers I meet. (provided we are a good fit & I understand your product)
- $100 sponsorship – The above as well as a featured blog post for your brand before the Expo
- $250 sponsorship – All of the above as well as a mentions in all live blog posts from the expo, and Twitter mentions in my tweets to over 20,000 followers
- $400 sponsorship – All of the above as well as 3 months of footer links that appear at the bottom of ALL posts on MarketLikeAChick that asks visitors to visit the sponsor.
- $500 sponsorship – All of the above plus above the fold advertising on my blog for 6 months, live pictures from expo wearing branded clothing
- $777 Full Sponsorship – In Vegas tradition, lucky 777! Exclusive sponsorship to one company, all of the above plus optional creative marketing ideas, such as contests, giveaways, scavenger hunts on blog, Twitter and Facebook. Let’s talk!
I would also love to help promote clothing line, accessories, tote bags, or other branded items needed for the expo. I will make sure they are prominently displayed & even post a picture from the event to show you! One really popular item in the desert is WATER…I have a pretty good idea of how to use this as a marketing idea, but it’s only for sponsors!! Email me for more info: coree at marketlikeachick dot com.
Going to this Expo not only helps helps me grow, but helps my community grow. As I learn, collaborate, and create stronger and new relationships, it gives me a strong voice to represent MarketLikeAChick, professional female entrepreneurs, and the companies we work with. For companies that find themselves wanting to become more involved with new media, but still feeling a bit out of place, I would be happy to provide feedback on the Expo, trending ideas, and assist in forming open relationships between us, as bloggers, and you as a company.
To discuss any sponsorship opportunities, as well as creative marketing concepts for the Expo, please contact me directly and at your earliest convenience. With the expo only two weeks away, I would like to give each Sponsor full promotional opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
To Your Success,
September 30, 2009 3 Comments